- Every so often you push your luck.
- Never underestimate the power of a kind word or deed.
- Never give up on anybody — miracles happen every day.
- Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
- Learn to listen.
- Think big thoughts, but relish small pleasures.
- Don’t expect others to listen to your advice or ignore your example.
- Opportunity sometimes knocks very softly.
- Leave everything a little better than you found it.
- Don’t forget: a person’s emotional need is to feel appreciated.
- Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
- Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
- Make new friends but cherish the old ones.
- Don’t use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.
- Judge your success by the degree that you’re enjoying peace, health, and love.
- Smile a lot: it costs nothing and is beyond price.
"in pursuit of GREATNESS"